I went to TechSkills through WorkForce. I don't even know where to begin.

We will talk about the one located in Addison, Texas.

The assistant school Director is a true piece of work. He sabotaged my education because he wants to play High School games and make employees look bad so he can look like the savior to the Head School director.

There is a counselor performing oral sex on a certain employee. They have time to screw around with each other sexually but they sure don't have time to spend 5 minutes talking to me about certain academic problems. Its not hard to figure out, the door to the office is closed, the lights are out and both cars are still in the parking lot.

The answers to the test are wrong and when you present it to the teachers or school management they come up with some off the wall explanation to make you believe it is correct.

When you take your Microsoft Test the computer blacks out, meanwhile loosing valuable time on your test.

The teachers are OK its a certain manager that wrecks peoples progress.

There was a ton of wireless routers in the closet that probably worked just fine but the assistant school director keeps taking the wireless router out of the wireless lab to minimize coverage and he goes to the server and starts screwing with the connections so you cant plug your computer to the wall. Work Force paid the school 9,000 dollars for my education.

The school claims they help people find jobs and they don't. They lost contracts from employers due to their professionalism. i.e. management.

I can't prove it but the assistant school director made a promise to write in a students time for workforce in exchange for infecting a group of computers in different parts of the school with a virus.

The computers are not linked together so it wasn't possible for the virus to spread. Somebody had to manually infect each computer with a USB port.

I couldn't use many computers and based on my ignorance at the time I was afraid that my laptop would get infected. Now I know better.

The point is, do not go to this school because they want you to know 2 years of education in 6 months. Even if you were a "genius" it's not enough time to learn all the subjects required for certification.

P.S. they don't give you a certificate of completion when you are done with the course, they assume a transcript is good enough.

If you have a question for your counselor he never returns your phone calls or e-mails. Even if you catch him he doesn't have the courtesy to take you to his desk and talk to you, he has you standing at the doorway while he is leaving.

Had an Experience with Techskills?

Comments

Well, that is true F*g enabler, but as usual you did not read the article completely and now you have just made a horses a*s of yourself.Do you know how st*pid people sound when they make comments without reading the article completely.

I agree with your comment but unfortunately it didn't have much relevance to the article presented. I gather you are trying to imply that the person is fabricating things to cover for the fact that he or she didn't do well. You can't make that stuff up, it is too much detail to be dismissed as nonsense. Sir, I think you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader or you were paid by TechSkills to bash the person writing this article.

You people in TechSkills just crapped in your own food, now eat it! What goes around comes around, and it does, I have seen it.

You people that work for TechSkills can say hello to Satan for me.:grin

99.9% of the complaints about any school for that matter have to do with the students ethics (lack of), will (lack of), and personality (no wonder they are unemployed) more then any other factor.School is not spoon fed nor can you just coast through to the end.

You have to work hard and sacrifice a lot to be successful.Most who enroll in private career training colleges don't poses these traits and therefore fail and blame everyone but themselves.

to FlakeEnablerNot #598666

Here in indianapolis , there is no computer labs nor routhers or hubs,SWITCHESto hook anything up to use as learning aids.the instrutor in charge had to look up each and every answer ask to him in the computer 1st because he could not give an answer on his own.The director of the school new nothing about technology.

The learning tools provided by techskills was a book ( mybe).

So you have tlearn how to memorize the fastest way you can.The director of the school decided that we have to go throuth the whole course then come back and study for the ventors certs.It this smart or what? I call and talked to a mr. joshua at techskills , this man took me for a total fool.

He changed his tele numberso i could longer contact him about how they cheated me as well.but i bet someone else can and he will not bull *** them.

Most of the negative reviews I am reading about the Addison location sound spot on to me.I used to work there.

Perhaps they've completely gotten new staff, new management, and stopped paying the state under the table. When I was there, that was happening. AND the teachers were more like judges than tutors. And the "learning" was to sit at a computer and read to yourself.

You could ask questions, but usually, according to the students I talked to, that was met with a pseudo-hostility for "not doing it right" instead of an offer to help educate.

So perhaps times have changed.Good to know that people are no longer being mistreated and ripped off IF that is the case.

I guess you didn't finish reading peoples complaints or you are just f*cking ***. I know what you put in your mouth and it's not food.

I completed Pharmacy Technician in Cincinnati.The program worked fine for me.

I'm certified and work in one of the hospitals already!I guess you get out what you put in.

I wen to dis skol to get tranin.I gots da gov to pay for me.

Dey dint care dat I had to go to jail and dey kicked me oot.I hate dis plase.

Well, I just finished my program at TechSkills, Cincinnati.I was sent into the market place to a job interview, that I arranged, with an incomplete transcript ( even though I completed the program) and a certificate of completion that looked like it came from a dime store.

My Instructor couldn't (or wouldn't) answer any questions, explain the work or even operate the programs she was teaching.

I completed the program out of sheer force of will.

I would not recommend this program to any one.

Purchase the Pharmacy Technician Certification Review books for your self and learn on your own.You will save thousands and a ton of head aches.

Repent sinners and purveyors of G*d-less education.Woe unto thee that decree thy above G*d as you have schooling.

Satan hides in books of science and computers.

Back into the pit Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Linux.Jesus saves, save thy money and stay ignorant of the perilous web

GOTAJOB51

I personally loved TechSkills.I was a career changer, earned my certifications in record time, passed my vendor exams, and then used career seervices to help me with my resume and was hired prior to my last certification.

That was the norm for all that were enrolled when i was at the Mesa Campus.I would strongly reccomend to anyone that has drive or ambition to get ahead in life.